TSO 6.67% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO fair value? Short term target 30c, medium term 60c!, page-292

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Excellent analysis brother BV, as always, first class... And yes, you are correct in that they are two completely different scenarios but both based in Sth America.. And this is interesting because what we saw yesterday was 40m try to pile in to a 10m raise in to an overseas explorer... WTF..

Why I wonder... ??

Could it be that LCL already has a million ounce deposit just waiting for a new hit or two to really send it flying.. ?? And they will get it, I have visited the area in Marmato and know of the gold belt on which it sits..

But who else do we know is possibly sitting on an old million ounce deposit from an MRE long lost and never categorised & who has since hit multiple new gold seams?

One poster made the point yesterday that LCL is the only other explorer to currently report a million ounce deposit other than DEG...

I agreed and simply said, for now.....

Relax boys and girls, for tis only a matter of time.. Not if, but when... IMHO only.. ;-) 888H

Holes 33-39 will poss set things up, as I believe hole 40 is near the old TAR019... 41 & 42 however, if & when they hit brings Drone Hill in to the picture and at that point I wager your million may become multiples.. Tis simply a factor of time amigo... Gracias a Dios
    Last edited by Hateful8: 16/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $34.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $67.71K 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35711 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 37295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.