TSO 6.67% 2.8¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO fair value? Short term target 30c, medium term 60c!, page-295

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1799
    Thanks for the detailed and critical review BV. It is hard to get one on their threads.

When I tagged you in the thread, their MC was like $12 Mil, so at a very basic fundamental level, it was undervalued and I saw a potential opportunity which if evaluated fairly would be higher than $12 Mil. But i never put a time line on it, just knew that at some point it may happen.

Apart from all points you mentioned above, both companies are going down Completely Different Paths.

TSO - Focused on developing Ternera and currently in resource definition phase to progress to the next stage of development.
    LCL - Whilst they had a feasibility done on Miraflores, the strategy has changed and they envisage a larger processing operation focused on a regional processing operation which incorporates a number of other deposits. They are undertaking early reconnaissance level exploration and drilling to further develop the resource potential.

Therefore, investors in both are investing based on different plays and reasons.

We don't just have the one deposit within our prospect, we have multiples and many more to come. The posters on our threads just don't hype the f*ck out of them, because, the reality is, it'd take years and many $millions to define.

One needs to form a view on the company's strategy and determine the likelihood of becoming a mine within the next 28 months.

We all have to be aware and this is not a game of drilling and announcements for donkey punters to trade and hype to kingdom com.

I believe that explorers have been lucky with how easy it is to raise capital recently. However, this could change very fast. That is a major risk. You could be backed into a corner having to raise funds on unfavorable term, or, worst, your deposit becomes stranded and on hold.

Hence, why, I don't like investing in grass root explorers. IMO, timing wise, they have missed the boat.

I can tell the majority of the market is punting on pure announcement hype and not investing on what is already known. There are many near mine ready companies that have been completely overlooked by the market.

For example, I'm invested in a company with has returned drill intercepts of the below and i don't want to compare, but on a face value comparison, is better than what LCL recently reported... Not to mention they will likely commence production within the next 9 months. Likely to have a total resource around 1Moz and potential to consolidate up to another 1.8Moz of shallow open pit resources. Trading at a really low market cap...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2477/2477095-0f68f44fd52634e6bf91fa96499833b1.jpg

There is still a heap of undervalued companies out there in the market and when some transition from development and into production, they'd be valued much easier, on how much $ they are making and with the current POG, the re-rate will be fast and furious!!

Last edited by Corgi: 16/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $34.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $67.71K 2.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35711 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 37295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.