TSO 0.00% 3.1¢ tesoro gold ltd

You say "For a goldie to fall twice while the POG rockets tells...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    You say "For a goldie to fall twice while the POG rockets tells me this is a serious retrace."

"Serious retrace"...really...give me a break.... I have seen better drama on Home and Away or Neighbors.

One just has tilt the head slightly to the right of this alarmist rubbish to see the stock dropped half a cent today. Serious retrace...... really?

Do you expect stocks to go up every day? We are an explorer so although we will normally and eventually benefit from the price of gold rising (as do all in the greater gold sector), we are not joined by an umbilical cord. TSO will rise, drop consolidate all to the sound of its own drum.

You continue...."Lets be accurate there is no jorc". Ok lets be even more accurate there was no jorc when you must have initially bought in as you must have bought in earlier to be selling half. Makes the feigned alarm about lack of jorc for this new company seem fairly plastic....

What have you just realized there is no jorc or has this fact just suddenly started to alarm you?

Saying the companies timelines are spin, well they have not been late on one scheduled milestone to date..in fact there are often early.

So 15c is your prediction short term. Fine. My prediction is based on your post that you are hoping to buy in at 15c. Coincidence... well I will let the readers decide!?

Why don't people just say it how it is? Creating a big elaborate alarming story just leaves a whole pile of text that people who know the stock better or those with decent English comprehension skills can pull to pieces.

On the price call you might be correct, TSO could possibly retrace to 15c before its next rise depending on several things including when next results drop. Punters have short attention spans nowadays.

There will be retraces with each rise normally.

On that I hope you find the entry point it seems you are looking for, just spare the dramatics, they are unnecessary and misleading.

Last edited by tretchikoff: 18/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 3.1¢ $13.84K 446.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50759 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 588141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.