TSO 3.85% 2.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO fair value? Short term target 30c, medium term 60c!, page-36

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1809
    It all started with great discovery of an economical deposit and then proving it up.

Don't know how much more surety Zeff can provide by stating this "We are absolutely sure that there's a significant deposit there, but we just need to get the work done now to define it and see what that answer is, but it certainly is going to be an exciting 6 to 12 months."

Many are going to think 18c is really cheap soon. So much bench marking and case study examples have been provided. If one is still skeptical, best to just simply stay out of the market, save your money and keep healthy.

Regardless of whatever the SP is anything under a MC of $300 Mil is cheap if the plan is to go long, say over the next 12-18 months. Apart from actual miners, there are very few that are actually worth holding over the next 5-7 years, most are declared in my signature, each are unique and hold great potential in their own rights and all are near mine/production ready over the 0-2 years. Remember, the rising POG correlates with the rising valuation of companies and their assets.

Some companies now could even be the next NST. Remember, it was only a little over 10 years ago that NST were a tiny 5 cent company and then a small time producer and grew into the beast they are today through accretive acquisitions.

The USD crisis has barely just begun, yet to see the global financial and liquidity crisis yet, trade wars will only exacerbate the both crisis, I don't think gold will ever hit $5000 USD unless there is a serious supply shortage, however, with it's utility value and universal recognition as actual money, should remain steady around $2500-2800 USD.

The bogus russian covid vaccine was huge shakeout, just like the march selloff, the weak hands got raped from behind.... it was simply a market shock.... But.... you can only shock the market once... won't work again... and no one gives a shit now...
    Last edited by Corgi: 19/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $40.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $21.20K 792.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 93370 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 113076 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.