TSO 0.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO fair value? Short term target 30c, medium term 60c!, page-361

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Thankyou my rare and endangered friend.. Part of the premise in tabling information is in response to "why dont we have sectionals", mainly because it isnt a typical seam deposit and threfore every metre can be considered a section and the reason why we reoport averages...
    You dont pick and chose which are to stope in bulk mining you take the lot and crush it to leach.. The gold all falls out the same way be it hg or lg.. Mind you we only report that which is above the economic cutoff, but that dont mean it dont add to totals....

Now every hole since 16 which is about 66 of them will log metre the same way and Zeff as stated tha the resource is isplaying good continuity of grade..
    And the second reason for posting information as such is to stimulate thought processes such as youur own which bolster the overall knowledge and level of confidence in all the brothers and sisters that hold shares... Personally I am looking forward to the next 6 months and just wonder if Zeff saying we are now 850 x 800 means he has confidence in the model enough to justify an even bigger potential resource than what was shown in the of 750 x 600? Then things get a little exciting if we multiply by an assumed fully diluted g/t value factor of. 475 g/t at an aveage depth of 260m taken from all holes drilled to date...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $23.72K 877.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150621 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 190786 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.