TSO 0.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO fair value? Short term target 30c, medium term 60c!, page-377

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852

There are many projects we could compare ourselves to or be compared to.

There is the Hot Chile (HCH) Copper/gold projects or less relevant what LCL are doing a couple of countries away in high altitude, populated agricultural areas and rain forrest in Columbia.

Now both these companies projects have the similarity of looking for gold in a Spanish speaking country but the similarities with TSOs project largely end there IMO. They are good probably viable projects that have some disadvantages to our project and no doubt a few advantages but they are not similar.

The master Zeff has told us where to look when looking for similar comparisons and not surprisingly its at gold projects as close as we can find to Tesoro like Rio2.

As the other master (the Kung Fu master) demonstrates in this Steve Visard comedy classic from the 1980s we should always listen to the master!!

Ha ha! Im kidding of course as I am about most things, I think we can compare TSOs project to anything we like and it will still look good, quite simply it adds up as a large scale money making gold mining model, which is why Im here.

* For the record have many years ago owned HCH and currently own LCL.

Have a good weekend all its been a great week seeing TSO begin its turn around back on the path upward.

With this credit raise out of the way we have big things ahead of us in 2021!!
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 15/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $16.78K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 228494 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 162329 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.