TSO 5.71% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

TSO Video Thread, page-14

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094
    some interesting replies.
    Given that TSO has only been listed 18months, look how far it has come in such a short time. I reckon Zeff and his team has done a magnificant job! Keep in mind that any mine takes 10years, we are only at 1.5yrs and are already at >0.5Moz gold. Yahoo!

Please keep in mind that this is the "Maiden" resource estimate. Zeff has always been cautious on providing a number as he can not 'disclose' this prior to the MRE announcement. There has been plenty of retail speculators on HC, most around 500 to 750k with facts. Given that this is the Maiden it can only grow from here. Zeff could delay it as there is no rush (comment: we are cashed up enough to keep drilling) to wait until it is 1M oz. IMO, releasing a MRE now will give us more attention, and by xmas we will be at 1M.
    We have 6 rigs spinning, 4 (?) at Ternera, and we only need a few more BIG hits in these fault lines and we will easily reach the 1M.
    Zeff does have his 3D model going on, so the Directors know what they (we) have got!! I read between the lines, I think we are in a good place.

AIMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $40.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $15.03K 430.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48530 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.