tsunami gods punishment, page-34

1. 13,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    re: tsunami gods punishment/plushtek/dlux help OK my bash. For starters & for Stolwyk's sake please post under 'General' next time.

"Would it make sense for the snail to think that you punished it for eating a leaf (which results in a form of suffering - stress to the plant)?
    You were ignorant of the snail."

I guess we do not know what or how snails think if in fact they do think but this Tsunami relates to many energies in Nature including the law of 'cause & effect' -

It would take too long for me to explain about 'standing on snails through ignorance or wantonly distruction, or for that matter why anyone was on a beach when the wave hit. Where you are right now is where you are meant to be, so that where you were when the wave hit is where you were meant to be. What you had done in the past(actions & thoughts) caused you to be in the path of a tidal wave - you can call it fate or destiny or whatever. Such is life or death. This site will give some insight to what is the right thing to do or what is the Path that humans travel, but first one must find The Path.

read this site (page) & even that may not guarantee survival from the tsunami because when your time is up - it's up!

http://www.buddhaweb.org/

Compassion is the Law of Laws.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.