LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

From info approved by the Board.AWS are now actively introducing...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    From info approved by the Board.
    AWS are now actively introducing Linius solutions to their clients considering Linius’ revenue growth will in turn generate significant new traffic for AWS.
    • Linius was asked by me to confirm the accuracy of the above statement

AWS see ourrevenues before the market, as our tech is built on their platform.

• I can assureyou this statement is accurate, and they are in fact actively introducing us toclients, just as Microsoft did with LiveTiles. All the best,Jodi.
    • AWS, Google and YouTube are part of Amazon
    From-
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/25/google-will-pay-some-news-publishers-to-license-content.html
    • Google is paying the news organizations to license audio, video, images and stories that will be featured on Google’s primary mobile app and on mobile devices using the Android operating system,
    • The YouTube widget is allowing video to be loaded but there are no public leaks as to it being applied to personal individual YouTube videos but secrecy can be maintained if it's news media loading videos.
    • By using Linius- News organisations can post and meta tag each of their videos and business rules agreed and applied and so instantly there is a record of use and payments
    • Google has stated that they don't want static news delivered but personalized news and so users will get news according to their selection, where they live, interests and so forth and AI will what might interest each individual customer
    • Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.