LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Some time ago I posted that Fox US agreed to broadcast a News...

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Some time ago I posted that Fox US agreed to broadcast a News service (probably from NewsTag) onto a spare network channel to gauge interest and POC test it.
    The News supplier would not be charged and they could keep any Ad revenue earned.
    I thought at the time this was suspicious and of interest and that's why I posted it.
    If anyone has followed they development worldwide of YouTube and others pilfering News articles to the disadvantage of print media then you will aware.
    Murdock has been largely behind this push and even came to Au to personally inform and pressure the Au govt to take action and legislation will come into effect early January 2021- I believe.
    On the larger scale this means that the Murdock News and Sport Corp is well aware of Linius's capabilities as the same technology as is currently used on Foxtel Go for iPhone will be enabled onto all android devices if they already hav'nt.
    Linius is well underway of achieving their goal of Linius integration worldwide.
    Google event 16 October- https://www.techradar.com/au/news/google-pixel-5-release-date

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.