UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Ok so a monumental performance on the ASX. The volume was so...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Ok so a monumental performance on the ASX. The volume was so large I imagine there was a lot of trading going on. I hope there was a lot of new holders because this company needs some fresh investors, the old ones are worn out but happy to see the share price fly all the same.
    So to sum things up we now have another massive vote of confidence, a little deposit ( just 15 mil lol ) with the promise of a massive deal coming up. If the deposit is anything to go by this is going to be huge. I am sure that we have had customers holding off until our company had financial security. Well guess what we now have that so I imagine there will be a whole string of announcements ( i wont say imminent) just around the corner. Abbvie well I think its about time lol all the others that have been hiding in the shadows will now appear as the risk has gone. The shorters played a good game. They had me in fear and I am sure even the most ardent supporters had niggling doubts. This would also have played on the minds of those thinking to sign with Unilife. We now have big big pharmas backing and support and this will give them all the confidence they need to jump on board. When they jump on board so will new investors driving the price even higher.
    I am sure there were many traders falling over each other today. Some made a little others lost a little and they would have slowed the rise a little. Still 200 % is not a bad earn for a day lol Its about time longs had something to smile about.
    The way I see it the tsunami is coming the water has been sucked away from the beach by the shorters leaving the longs in dismay and the traders picking up a fish here and there but now the surge of water has started moving forward. The shorts are going to drown and the longs well we are going to surf that wave to where we rightly should be and beyond.
    Good luck to all that hold and to the shorts out there that have built a sand castle get ready to be swamped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.