UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Tsunami, page-4

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Boris, so glad you can afford to give the dog a bigger bone. Congratulations. Mind blowing to think a couple of weeks ago you were drowning your sorrows as shorts and bashers unfairly drove the share price down night after night on the Nasdaq. Nutstochin on yahoo messageboard drove me nuts! I was feeling your pain after putting every man and his dog I know into this stock. New Year's day was a low point for me. Only Brian's comic relief and optimism from posters like you, Writer, T(itanium)DA, Unifollower, Indi, Q, Kingsman (when he wasn't being moderated), and more recently the good Doctor kept my spirits up.

How things have changed. Awesome job management. I apologize wholeheartedly for questioning your timing of the announcement. You were three steps ahead of me and I commend you Alan and team for getting a deal done that far exceeded my expectations.

Today I went to the cinema and watched a movie. My eyes kept wandering to my mobile phone on silent. I giggled quietly as share price rocketed. Of course, I would have rather been at home reading hotcopper but promised my niece I would take her out for the day.

And that is what excites me most about owning this share. Unilife's future is bright. That means my family, friends and Niece have a brighter future ahead too. I wish the same for all holders old and new.

Boris you deserve a few celebratory drinks tonight as you watch the Nasdaq soar. Still plenty more room for this to run before our fun is over imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.