TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

tsv alert ..... astrostuff update ....., page-4

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    Hey maka...

Well I'm a sceptic, hence my interest to be proven wrong...

My way of thinking is that any one can line something up, convince them selves that certain times and dates look like a pattern... At the end of the day our minds are our most powerful source of influence to our decision-making, we can easily convince ourselves and make our-selves convinced to follow a theory that in actually fact is built on faith...

No more then a religion I’m thinking, however those that believe in it see it as a science... the practice of relating the movements of celestial bodies to events in financial markets.

The heart of the astrology way of thinking is that there is a reason for everything, today is another day that lines up with something some how, you just have to find the link... Predicting major economic trends as they relate to certain cycles, specifically on the cycles of outer planets just seems like you smoked something in the 60’s and hav’nt come back from the trip…lol, no offence to Paul… Im actually intreged to be shown some acturacy in this way of trading.

Not convinced.. Nothing has been proven to me... hence my query and attention to any one that actually believes astro has proven to make them a successful trader over any other form of trading strategies...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.