TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

tsv good for a trade $$, page-14

1. 6,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    Quite honestly Plantic, if you are a newbie trader & all that ramping has just been an overflowing exuberance & excitement.
    All stocks are both subject to T/A & F/A, both of which are pointing to quiet times at the moment. If you are still holding TSV I suggest you brace yourelf for a LT approach, yes you may come good with Warro 3 being commercial, & yes it will probably close the gap to 2.5 on news that Warro 4 can be done prior to June 2010. On the other hand if these dont come to pass the SP will suffer this year but should eventually come good on Warro 4 or 5 & 3D Geo after the oppies have been burned. If your not happy sitting on your money for a long time, then I suggest you should sell, dust yourelf off and start again on another stock. Otherwise sit tight & dont be unnerved if it hits 1c, you need to sell when it's high not low.
    As a newbie trader, it is a good idea that you test your tactics on a dry run (just pretend & record on paper where you would enter/exit) on some stocks to see which methods are most effective at protecting your capital whilst reaching your SP targets in your given timeframe (ie short or long term trading). Record how stocks react to different events. Dont fiddle the numbers as you will only fool yourself. We all make plenty of mistakes, unless yopu're a bot trader, the key is to learn from them

T/A does work, its not the data; its how you have interpreted it. T/a is a reflection of F/A, either an event that has happened, is a known possibility of happening or just blatant insider trading. It is best to use as much T/A & F/A together, this appears to have been you undoing in this instance (ignoring F/A).

You're more than welcome to tell me to take a running jump & mind my own business, the forum, in my view is for sharing as much knowledge as possible & helping each other. I'm not a seasoned veteran either. It is up to you do decide which advice to ignore or take on board in life. Good luck with your endeavours Rampic & fill up that jar ;)

I hope this post doesnt come accross as patronising, that is not my intention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.