TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

tsv set to rumble, page-10

1. 5,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Well guys & gals, groundhog day, It's a week later it's still Monday & we're still frothing at the mouth. Good luck to all AGAIN.

I wonder can anyone shed light on the following before I ask the company.

In the event of this well being a producer as we anticipate:
    1) will the well be put into production asap to generate income to fund ongoing costs after the free carry ends & eliminate the need for future cap raisings.
    2) will putting it into production be covered by the free carry budget or is that for exploration only

I would see putting a producer online as a key driver for sufficient buying to wipe out the oppies that have been holding us back so long. IMO SP should be already 4 to 5c already but for the sell down by the loosely holding 2c placement holders, who seem to have no interest in seeing the job through (even some of their free oppies cashed in)
    1c oppies are held tight, though they expire June 2010, so we dont know if they intend to hold long term after conversion. The glass is half full view would be to say that the placement has given us an extended period for accumulation at grossly discounted prices. This is why I was more than happy to grab those few at 2.5 before TH
    The day the oppies run low, is the day the handbrake will be lifted & we will soar like eagles with gas up their ass.
    GO TSV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.