CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

TSV/TMK entry point, page-52

1. 8,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Well Marxist, I hope I kept everyone well informed that the sophisticated insider market brokers, RBS Morgans, Euroz, Argonaut, Pershing have all been rentless heavy sellers post the 1 billion of new shares. Jub retail punters like us (Westpac, Comsec, E-trade etc) the buyers. This was always a huge warning sign and in hindsight all you really needed to know. Calima lulls the retail guys in with promises of news flow and insto interest, meanwhile the sophisticated brokers are there every single day feeding the fish (us) selling (WA Inc is famous for doing this to East Coast jubs).

But to be frank the volume has still been so poor relative to shares on issue that I think everyone will be hurting now. Yes, I think there is very large selling above the market. I had been dreaming of a new 5.5 to 7.5 range post successful drilling, but instead we have a new lower 2 to 4 range, ha. Outside of a deal I can't see any Calima news that will move the stock now. Movements in the Canadian Gas price and any Montney M&A may produce some volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.