TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

tsv vs mke and a message to management

1. 974 Posts.
    I am writing this post because of the complete lack of communication from TSV management who appear to have a distinct disregard for their share holders.
    TSV and MKE are joint venture partners in the Duvernay play that Macquarie is managing the sale/farm out or three packaged leases. Announcement is imminent having received genuine offers form 5 or so parties of interest but from the TSV side you truly wouldn't have a clue unless of course you were reading the MKE Anns.
    Since the failure of Warro4 - we assume it was a duster as management haven't provided any updates on flows/forward movement etc - share holders are left as downcast as the share price - a pathetic 1.3cents! What are the boys in the office actually doing - it appears literally nothing - no updates when they should be providing information to the market updating as MKE are regularly doing for their shareholders. Since the last Ann on the Duverney situation, MKE are up 25%. No Ann for TSV - a stagnant pathetic 1.3cents! Forgive me for being sinical - but it is almost like they are deliberately keeping the SP low by not informing the market with updates.
    Message for Stephen - pull your finger out or get someone who can do the job properly. You got your ill-gotten bonuses through at the AGM because you have the numbers, but ASIC are always watching those who don't perform to the basics and a simple complaint in writing will amount to a major "please explain"! Do your bloody job properly, it's not like we aren't paying you enough to do it!!
    BTW - I hold both TSV and MKE and funny enough, so does management!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.