AZH 0.00% 24.5¢ azimuth resources limited

Hi mrmidas. Think we are all scratching our heads, and I will...

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Hi mrmidas. Think we are all scratching our heads, and I will say I have never been a fan of this dual listing business and for me at this stage I didn't really see a need for it, but, I doubt this drop has had much to do with the listing on the TSX. The main reason is that there hasn't been a single trade over there. Usually one listing will work off the other or take the lead from the other. This can't be the case in this instance. Has anyone with an international account tried to buy AZH:CAN ? I don't think you can yet. There isn't even a price, just 0.
    If they were trading there would be a price.
    I would like to quote from an email I received from AZH in regards to this TSX listing but I doubt it would be appropriate, but no doubt with them moving offices over there that the TSX listing will be the dominate one in the future. I have asked many times on various boards how these dual listings work but no one has been able to answer the question fully in regards to where the shares come from etc. But in the case I will "assume" there is no shares available there to trade yet. A way they could do this is by raising capital in Canada thus creating a market for the sheres by issuing shares of course. This way they will promote the stock at thee same time. They need the reatail investor on board and I don't know about the rest of you but I don't scoure the TSX for investment potentials, too many over here and I would assume like wise for most retail investors in Canada.
    I blelieve we are just in a typical cycle for explorers. The initial spike and euphoria on potential, followed by the sell off and flat lining up and down until near production. My average is tiny from the epsilom days so still in very good profit probably why I have still held on through this. I will quote something from an email about the sp drop "we concentrate on delivering milestones" they've let a couple slip by but it's all you can do in a situation like this. 2012 is going to be all about shoring up a couple of million oz resource and get a 200K oz a year mine a step closer. A cap raising in Cananda later this year will be interesting, assuming it happens!! of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.