EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

tsx trading, page-11

1. 1,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    First of all, I'd like to say that I'm not a dissing this stock as I hold and I'm a big believer in what is unfolding for this company, but...

I don't agree with some people in this thread who come out and accuse others of being greedy and impatient because of their comments regarding the current Extract SP. The fact that the stock has just moved up 75% is no arguement.. It has done so only because the SP was underperforming prior to the TSX listing and it has now only just got back to its average trading price in the 90 cent range. The average for most of the new comers to this stock (and indeed the one that have been holding for years back when they were buying in the 10c range pre-consolidation periods) would be in this same 90c range. So for those shareholders, they're only just maybe breaking even right now.. hardly what they want the stock to be doing after achieving recent major milestones such as release of new drill results, the scoping study, and the TSX listing.

And speaking of the TSX listing, I'm amazed to see that not one share was traded last night on the TSX! As mentioned earlier by someone else, that doesn't even happen on the ASX and our market is much smaller than the Canadian market. I think its a joke! And if people want to argue that the reason is because the Canadians don't know about EXT as yet then I really think that management haven't done well enough to promote the stock for the market in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I still think the Canadians will wake up to this stock any day now and the SP will eventually move up.. but let's face it, I think we all believe that by this point, we would all be looking at a SP above the $1 mark!

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.