EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

tsx trading, page-23

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    harley,

I'm a happy accumulator...@ average ...93-ish !!...and I'm not complaining about everything.

Very content to start now & watch EXT progress over the next year to see just what they can come up with !!

As you probably know ...I'm a bmn long term holder but chose to include Ext recently .. coz they seem to have a lot of momentum going ,with scoping study, resource update , tsx listing etc..

& plenty of room for improvement over the next year ..
    At 2.9 million lbs a year mine proposed ....the value seems to be at about the 88 cents -$1 mark...Ala Comsec valuation...

Bannerman is about 3 times the mine /production size so bmn share price is $3 -ish..

Shareholders ...stop getting tooo carried away .....let them keep drilling to get more resources confirmed ...Then & only then will the share price be taken up ....bmn is in the same situation ....

This next generation of Uranium investors ; believe me will look at every scoping study with a fine tooth comb!!

And will only invest , seriously in the companies with the 'goodies in the ground!'

Unfortunately many 'bunnies' are still hanging on into many Uranium companies with absolutely no chance of ever building a mine...& 100's of companies in the 20-50 cents zone ..that think these are going to get up into the big time !!... If you trade 'em daily you can do O.K.. on the 20 centers ...

Sorry most will keep drilling, & drilling ,& drilling ,& then want more $$$ to keep drilling etc etc !!

In between time Extract in Namibia have jumped above the crowd & have top ground over there ...so all looks good for next year !!

cheers captjohn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.