TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

TTB - General Discussion, page-500

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    This is why as a long time investor I remain frustrated with the silence. Betterup? Never heard of them, they don't appear on any TTB competitor analysis (not that I recall), yet they raised $125mn in their last round giving them a value of $1.7.bn.

Next quarterly I fully expect Louis and others to be grilled about the lack of information coming from the company.

As organizations and the broader public have become more attuned to mental health and wellness, employers have turned to a variety of resources to offer up to their staff, including online mentoring and counseling. Last month, BetterUp raised $125 million from investors, valuing the company at $1.73 billion. The latest financing round was led by Iconiq Growth and included existing and new investors Lightspeed Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures.

BetterUp “brings together world-class coaching, AI technology, and behavioral science experts” to help people “live more meaningful, vibrant lives,” according to the company’s website. It works with corporations to identify employees who could benefit from coaching and gives them “a personalized path to growth — so you’re able to tap into the employees most prepared to transform your business.”

Source: WSJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.