TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

TTB - General Discussion, page-601

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Byebye I liked your summary. I would like to add to it if I may. I got my penny stock investment degree from the school of hard knocks. In year one we learned about reading glossy company presentations, CEOs with suspiciously large toothy grins, irrational euphoria and losing your life savings. Based on my year one prac I really took year 2's lessons to heart. The main subject that year was "Who is behind the company 101".

So what I look for is the following:

1. Who is running the company?
    2. Who is on the board of directors?
    3. Who is on the register?
    4. Who (if anyone) is the company in partnership with?
    5. Who are the customers of the company?

On every one of the five points TTB gets massive double ticks. I cannot emphasize this enough. No matter how good (or more likely glossy) a company looks if it fails on the above criteria I won't touch it.

I know the wait has been longer than we all anticipated but we have had a major pandemic which hit the US hard, US political unrest, a change of US leadership and a VA that by all accounts has been in disarray for years. It is no wonder it has taken so long to get this up and running but now more than ever what IBM/TTB has to offer is badly needed.

Hopefully once the market sees that the VA is using TTB's platform, confidence in the product will follow and new contracts will start to fall like dominos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.