TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

So, we have another Adam Gilchrist - and he is the big time...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    So, we have another Adam Gilchrist - and he is the big time entrepreneur that connects to Hamptons Life.
    Here's some info to correct my earlier post where some of my dots were apparently dashes .........
    Gilchrist expanded the F45 gym franchise across Australia but quickly looked worldwide. The first studio was opened in the United States in 2015.They opened in the United Kingdom in 2017, while expanding rapidly in the United States.In 2019, two investment groups took a minority stake in F45. One was FOD Capital. The other was a little more eye-catching: none other than the equity company of Marky Mark Wahlberg.

As F45 expanded to ever more success, the Gilchrists were also investing in the Australian property market. I say “the Gilchrists” because some of the paperwork is in the name of Mrs. Gilchrist.

His sports investment company, Loyals Rugby, also owns a Los Angeles rugby team and one in Austin Texas. I took a look at the 1995 Australian Schoolboys squad. Gilchrist had some teammates who reached stellar heights with the Wallabies.Elton Flatley steered Australia to the 2003 World Cup final as flyhalf. And Nathan Sharpe, a great lock forward, captained his country twenty times.

So there are dots. At least they are not blanks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.