TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

TTB - General Discussion, page-710

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I feel the market no longer accepts the "potential" and given the lack of revenue coming in thats understandable. There has been and continues to be nothing to get the markets attention and excitement. The orginal target mkt of b2b has brought very little results and no longer be focused on given their limited time and money. This ibm deal is a long time coming, its been too long and really have lost confidence in it even happening. If it does happen it will only give a short window for long suffering shareholders to exit unless it clearly shows an easy avenue to scale significantly and quickly. I hope they are managing the risk and also are addressing other markets such as clinical. Maybe its time for a high profile embassador to pitch to the consumer. They have wanted to market it as a scientific validated tool so are concerned the use of a personality might cheapen that position but time and money is running out.... we usually get an teleconference a month after the quarterly so one should be coming up. Good opportunity to find out whats going on or not going on. I still hold and eagerly waiting the next teleconference. If CALM can build a billion dollar business from meditation then surely we can with our tool, but i am at a loss to understand why we are not further advanced then we are at this point.... i dont doubt the talent of the people involved in TB or drive to make this a success but still why are we not more advanced.... the only thing i can think of is we felt if we build it they will come.... business that is but they havent is it time to pivot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.