TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

@tjdaTTB are required to report either Friday or Monday although...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    @tjda
    TTB are required to report either Friday or Monday although I think this will have no bearing on any confirming announcement on the IBM / Vets Affairs contract.
    The big announcement will come via Vets Affairs from a 'political' perspective and IBM will provide the public company announcement to S & P due to them being a top 100 company in the S & P 500. So TTB's near term SP movement, from that perspective, is subject to the grinding wheel of the US Federal Civil Service.
    The fact is those who have had loose bowels recently - typified by selling - will live in regret soon, if they ever look back.
    I have been a long term holder and have accumulated what some would call an 'overweight' position but I have had conviction about the necessity of the service this product provides. Mental health was an understated "pandemic" before the covid pandemic and we are still only seeing the tip of the iceburg of the severity these past couple of years have caused - beyond what had already existed.
    My conviction is seriously underpinned by the IBM contracted relationship, the Veterans Affairs deal and the future of what that is. The Hampton's Life arrangement and the clinical market just illustrate the relevance of this TTB company and the enormity of the adressable market.
    It's been a frustrating ride, in terms of the delayed Vets Affairs deal being announced but that announcement is really only the first train station on this ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.