TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

IBM/VA deal - tick.Hamptons Life - 9 days to go assuming I’ve...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    IBM/VA deal - tick.
    Hamptons Life - 9 days to go assuming I’ve read between the lines correctly in the last 4C, refer my earlier posts (I’m also assuming we aren’t going to get something today).

My recollection was that LG didn’t give much away on status of Hamptons Life deal on the IBM teleconference; perhaps he didn’t need to because he already expects a certain trajectory / outcome. So I was curious to see what else I could find out about HL and thought to share that new breadcrumb (or nugget) I’ve found.

I downloaded their app - now, it wasn’t that the app itself that blew me away. In fact, I couldn’t do anything with it at all (I’m not signed up). But it was the details I found in the App Store and its version history that said it all for me - “What’s New…total brain section. Updated 1 week ago”:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3592/3592103-0328551709eb4cecf6e1b8516fb59f5b.jpg

I know, not a huge amount to go by. Does this guarantee our $6m fee? No, of course not and DYOR. But I’ve seen decisions to invest in some stocks made on less than that.

Last edited by tjda: 17/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.