TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

The seller on this day that pushed it down to the low of day was...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    The seller on this day that pushed it down to the low of day was from Wealthhub, so retail. I've compared two top holder statements from 25/8/21-11/10/21, and have found a couple of things of note:

- The top holder has accumulated 2,555,098 more shares in this period, increasing their holding from 34,240,527 to 36,795,625.
    - A Morgan Stanley nominee account has sold 976,020 shares, with 773,990 shares remaining. This lines up with the broker data of consistent selling coming from Morgan Stanley for quite a while now. I expect this individual is trying to fully sell out, it's not easy to offload 1,750,010 shares on a stock like this. I'm unable to see the broker data for this week yet, but I do think it's likely that the large dumps may be coming from this individual.

Broker data wise:
    - The fall on high volume on 1/10/21 was lead by Commonwealth, with 513,030 shares sold by them.
    - Morrison have been accumulating for a while now.

Disappointing to see that we've broken another support level and are now trading at all time lows. Even with the CR, this is heavily undervalued at this price IMO. I guess we just need to wait for the current seller/sellers to dump whatever they have left before looking at the SP bouncing. I'll update you all tomorrow on what the broker data says for Monday. Lastly, Emil (VP of Finance) stated

"We certainly share your disappointment with the performance of the share price."

Not much consolidation or help, but they're certainly aware. I'm sure there are many other shareholders that have been contacting them recently.

Broker Data: 1/10/21-8/10/21:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3681/3681908-77a8f48144cb8444da20f279fd95acb4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.