TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

I did some research this morning, and found that Headspace is...

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I did some research this morning, and found that Headspace is also offering solutions for companies, and it looks like they have more clients than TTB. If you mention Headspace to an HR manager, chances are the person knows about it already. It might not be the case for TTB.

https://www.headspace.com/work

I believe that in regards to mental health, a little hype, openness, and network effect (ie if you use an app and can share/introduce to others) will go a long way in bringing more users and gaining more data.

That's not what TTB management is doing. They are very silent on the updates. The app is not available for public because you need a reference from the clinic or your employer. I don't think TTB is growing the userbase fast and large enough.

Other competitors are mentioned everywhere, meanwhile, TTB is little known. Agree that for now, TTB might offer the best solution in regards to mental health. But competitors are not standing still in terms of technology and offerings.

And TTB still burn a lot of cash!

I hope that the share price is finding a bottom, but could not see any catalyst in the short term for a jump, except if TTB app is made available for, and marketed to the mass, even as a lite version.

Holding this stock has been dreadful.
    Last edited by fourbees: 25/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.