TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

The curse on TTB has been the paralysing of government during...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    The curse on TTB has been the paralysing of government during Covid ........ and the Presidential election didn't help.
    Now that Covid is becoming a "we will learn to live with it" scenario I suspect that more care, concern and compassion for those who have developed mental health challenges will flow through societies. I am seeing eveidence of this in the philanthropic sector already with a skew to funding issues borne through Covid, including mental health.
    The IBM / GRIT implementation was scheduled for a 60 day period. I have 26/11 as the soonest date but "soonest" doesn't usually materialise!
    There was talk about many other US Govt departments in the wings (my terminology) but I think TTB management are so burned by the VA delays that they have retreated to no longer declaring anything that could again be a slow burn. The company has clearly been embarrassed and you can read managements lips about their frustration whilst they make 'appropriately diplomatic' statements (through clenched teeth).
    This has been the longest pregnancy I have ever witnessed and endured.
    I hope when TTB's waters break we see the birth of Octuplets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.