TTB 0.00% 0.2¢ total brain limited

For those interested, here is a link to a recording of the full...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    For those interested, here is a link to a recording of the full webinar for the IBM / TTB post I shared (It’s actually pretty insightful on how technology can be used to prevent suicide by accessing individuals even before mental health becomes a clinical diagnosis (very similar to the Total Brain story)):

Most reassuring from me is hearing this all from IBM’s perspective (we’ve heard it frequently from TTB). To spare you the full hour the webinar runs for, I suggest watching 3 parts:

25:30 - the experience of Mark Newsome (VP and IBM partner for US Federal Healthcare) re. veteran suicide and IBMs approach to solve the problem using GRIT (if you aren’t already familiar, note the mention to MindGym = Total Brain)

42:44 - in respect of the GRIT app, quote “…not to get ahead of some official announcements that are coming out, in the coming days, in very short fashion, veterans will be able to receive technology that will place it I the palm of their hands at no cost.”

46:57 - on whether caregivers, families and friends are able to participate and support individuals via GRIT, quote “what you will hear in a few short days if you stay tuned to announcements that will come out from some major organisations [note, the grin he’s trying to hold back on his face] will be that something that’s available to veterans, family members and caregivers

In case you’re wondering, I don’t work for TTB or IBM. I’m just like you an active shareholder trying to ensure my investment thesis is still holding (notwithstanding the SP) and I can retire early.

While we’ve heard the phrases imminent and very short-term from Louis / TTB, I think its clear now the news flow from the IBM PR machine is about to jump into overdrive. Because if you’re IBM, why wouldn’t you promote this - this is ESG type stuff for the Tech space and TTB is at its core…
    Last edited by tjda: 03/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.