FAR 0.98% 50.5¢ far limited

TTFN

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    After 8 or 9 years investing in FAR and occasionally posting on here, I have decided to call it quits.

FAR has been good to me and I exit in the green financially. And maybe my greenness is part of my reason too as my kids and friends and my own heart is calling out for a greener and healthier environment. BTW - I don't see the oil as the issue but the way it, and it's products are managed, wasted and used. I also believe that oil still has an amazing value for good as a future resource.

Anywho - I don't necessarily want to open that can of worms here with you, the long-timers on here who have invested a lot of hope and thought into this great little company.

I would like to leave you with my far from expert prediction: I believe FAR will be proven right to pursue PE and it will pay dividends. I think they will be taken over in the midterm, perhaps in about 18 months. I think, if I had stayed in I might have reaped around 12-18 cents in that time frame. I used to believe in the $1 mark, back in the day

I think FAR is in very good hands and that management has played things really well.

FAR for me has been a very emotional investment, partly because of my involvement in this forum in the earlier years. Some of the stoushes on here have been doozies, some of the honesty has been astounding. There have been times when the sense of comradery around this underdog has been inspiring. It used to be all about Kenya, then Senegal happened out of left field and OMG- they hit oil! To travel through that was an amazing experience and I still can't believe the SP hasn't broken out fully since.

I feel like I have known some people on here personally, yet I haven't met any of you as far as I know.

So I want to sign off with respect and gratitude and to say good luck to everyone on here.

Thank you, everyone, for your contribution. I am going to miss this.

Saying goodbye on here as a 'fully invested' member of the FAR forum is a big day for me... thank you and Giddy up FAR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $46.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $17.83K 35.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34046 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 59999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.