TTI 20.0% 0.6¢ traffic technologies ltd.

Hi Firsova, I was reading about the sensors on the lights a few...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Hi Firsova,

I was reading about the sensors on the lights a few days ago, can't find the  link though.

Do you know why TTI didn't acquire Aldrich traffic controllers, was it ever an option?

I'm trying to remain subdued in my expectations for this company, but I can't get past the value opportunity, at a market capitalisation of 15 mill,  you get 5 companies,

- Australia's main producer of road signage products 

- A producer of traffic and street lights with largest Australian market share, with exports overseas.

- one of the 3 companies licenced to distribute SCATS software and controllers, the dominant global traffic control system, with IP included. With export opportunities to a number of markets.

- A software company working in the internet of things and infrastructure space, with recurring revenue deals with national and international authorities 

- A street and traffic light maintenance group with recurring revenue.

Revenue is forecast to increase at peast 10% this year and this stock is practically unknown on the ASX, few investment groups are covering it. When the news gets around this company should rerate to at least double the MC on fundentals alone. Trading at low EBITDA/EV of around 5 when the average is 10-15.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.837M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.09K 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122868 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 713265 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.