MKR 2.86% 3.6¢ manuka resources ltd.

TTR, A Gamble, page-36

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    No, there were few public indicators last year indicating what I was saying in regards to shortages. I had and still have data which backs my viewpoint but some of it isn't public. There was someone or some thing that stepped in last year to help the silver supply globally, to the tune of 150-200M ounces. This same unknown entity is no longer present in 2022 and we are seeing those results play out. I can guess as to what that entity is but I have zero data to provide as evidence that can sway anyone with a reasonable mind.

Public data is now showing what I was saying last year so you have to look into that yourself to find a reasonable answer I think. You can look at what COMEX and the LBMA hold, how much can actually be traded, look at their monthly/daily deficits and come to your own conclusions I think. It only requires simple math to understand the public data as it stands right now and when the event should happen if that trend continues. Most people in the world do not understand what is happening in the silver market right now with data that no longer requires special connections.

Using widely available data and predicting trends from it is just basic bitch stuff. I don't really involve myself much with this because I assume everyone already knows it. But we also find ourselves right now with that public data and a world in which investing in anything seems way more risky than 12 months ago. I think if someone is saying something 12 months ago that turns out to be true now it isn't that they were wrong necessarily about the event they were predicting just that there are many unknowns in this complex simulation we call Earth. Given your change of tune in that I find you more optimistic than myself in many ways I wonder if your financial situation has turned around on you and you find yourself hoping for something good to happen than is actually indicated in the data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $29.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.5¢ $17.58K 486.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 545089 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 119914 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.