TTT 3.85% 12.5¢ titomic limited

OK we now have a new projection of 75c. Your projections keep...

1. 8,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 978

OK we now have a new projection of 75c. Your projections keep changing 25c an hour.

Well that is clearly a flawed wave chart (as in charting 101).

Points C must be either at 60% retracement or at wave 4 (or in between). In the case of TTT, it indeed retraced all the way back to $1.4 which was a full 60% retracement; and that was Point C.

You conveniently decided to pick up an eraser and change the label to point A.

In fact, the chart you plotted shows some dud stock which has broken every possible support, and is barely clinging to the last support before dropping back to IPO. I am not sure I'd be a buyer of that even at IPO price.

Also, the wave stuff follow expectations and achievements of a stock; and are not some randomly drawn points/lines. 2019 will be the year of delivery for TTT; and chart is developing based on that expectation. Sure, if TTT fails altogether, it might follow your chart. But I don't think you want to be buying a failed stock. 

We are riding early stages of a wave 3; which is a mad ride when it fully kicks off. Of course ups and downs along the way and no one thinks we gonna be double digit overnight.

Last edited by ProfessorBen: 17/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.