TTT 6.25% 15.0¢ titomic limited

"Revenue was promised, then delayed using the "on track"...

1. 2,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    "Revenue was promised, then delayed using the "on track" language."

I think at this point in time this isn't correct and a bit unfair?
    MD has always said at different times/announcements through 2019 that Revenue was on track for 4th Q 2019.
    Well...4th Q 2019 finished 4 weeks ago for which reporting is expected hopefully this week.
    Therefore 3 scenarios come to mind from my perspective-
    1/ we see no revenue from last year as stated above with a delay tactic- worse case as this will mean you are correct @bensh10 and expect to see 40cents
    2/ we see a fraction of what was promised for 4th Q- due to the fact JL was hyping progress OR they did manufacture product and as explained by others already it takes time for the sales transactions to process....will be seen in April report.
    3/ they have been blasting out Tooling and other equipment as advertised- coupled with an announcement or two confirming machine sales, met the 3-5m sales revenue, then we will be off to the races..

IMHO if Jeff Lang at anytime thought revenue was not going to materialise in the time frame he committed to he would already have advised. Its a sad day if at this level of business and management a MD/CEO/Top Banana (whatever you want call him) continuously goes public with a wish list as opposed to reality...that would cause me to tuck tail..

So to everyone...lets hope we see some positive manufacturing/sales results from this much anticipated 3 months in TTT's short existence...especially you JaD because you have been peddling insolvency/administration then yesterday saying Buy at cheap prices...
    I hope very soon we can all get on some common ground and don't you just love the use of emoji's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $158.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $166.2K 1.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 745068 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 303330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.