TTT 7.89% 17.5¢ titomic limited

TTT chart thread, page-16

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Just stating some facts here so not so much ramping.

But Titomic pretty much have proven the Ti Sprayer works, the robot works as well to move the arm.

Building a frame and plate for the sprayer at 9 meters long its just a frame, its no big deal to be 12 meters long or 6 meters long, dosnt matter as long as the robot arm can reach.

If twice the size machine was needed and if couldnt get a bigger robot arm, then just get an extra arm so then can do 18 meters long.

That part of the tech is a Given, its proven already.

We know they are in the early stages of set up and much of the staff have gone over to the airshow in Singapore as I think they are every 2 years, so Worth it to just go even though they arnt all set up in the Factory yet.

At this airshow, some of the Aerospace parts builders have revenues of 34 Billion US, thats about 44 Billion AUD of revenues from just one of the Companies there that produce some parts in Titanium.

But they dont have a Kinetic Fusion 3D Printer yet. Mabe they haddnt even known that Titomic have it working yet.

But if you were a Ti parts producer with Multi Billions worth of work on your books and needing to provide for all their Clients needs, then you would think that they would want to know more about what Titomic Kinetic Fusion can do to build Ti Parts.

Considering Titomic are in the Business of providing the Printer and the Powder as well as the software, you would think that some of these Big Companies at the Trade show would be interested in TTT.

Just the Potential scale, the amount of Industries, the Size of the Companies likely to be interested.

This is just rediculous, I just cant think of any other Company in Australia that has been so early in its beginnings and have such Potential as Titomic.

I can see why someone just hit the Market on Close with 100,000 stock size buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $176.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $513.3K 2.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150732 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 18500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.