TTT 5.00% 19.0¢ titomic limited

I will try my best but at the end of it you would have to decide...

1. 22,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2062
    I will try my best but at the end of it you would have to decide what is best for you and be responsible for your own decision.

Timing is important but is less important if you have a longer term horizon. I think most people know that. But you can also make gains by buying a dud share at its early stage and lock in gains after a stellar run. Conversely, you can also lose buying a good share by buying at a high price and not having the nerves to hold should it retrace back in the short term and in the process sell and lose money. In the first case, you would be patting yourself on the back by getting out in time when time proves that the stock is not what believe it was (eg GSW BIG). In the second case, you could curse yourself for folly of short term trading without seeing out the eventual winner the stock turns out to be (eg A2M). I am sure all of us would have had our fair share of both cases.

Coming back to TTT, you need to know why you are buying the stock in the first place. Dont buy because it is going up because if it reverses you will likely sell. Buy only because you belief that it possesses a business that is truly transformative and can command global market traction. If you believe this like I do , you would not question its current valuation because I am thinking big in that it can be a Wisetech, Xero or Appen. If the big boys of the verticals can give TTT the light of day to collaborate that is a good sign but obviously it is not a done deal. So the market will be watching what happens to those deals and their outcome will shape future price movements. If you wait for that additional validation, you would certainly be paying a higher price. But all of us acknowledge too that there is risk too that there is always a chance things dont pan out as expected.

So IMO you buy at the best possible price what you can afford to lose say 50pc, buy half and another half at lower sp. Then hold, monitor and enjoy the ride north (hopefully) but if it fails to perform, be prepared to change your views and act quickly. Holding power also depends on size of your holding- the smaller it is, the less worried you would to short term noise in price movement. What I do find encouraging is that despite its stellar run this past week, there are many buyers waiting to soak up profit taking hence price has been steady despite its recent run.
    Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $192.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.5¢ 17.5¢ $1.632M 8.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.