TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

TTT chart thread, page-20

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    The Printer is all being set up right now, with the only photos the ones I posted above from Peters Facebook in regard to the bikes etc.

Its quite a substantial set up looking at the size of the rails and the print bed.

The show part of this set up is very near term, its possible the shareprice could have a breather as we dont know if there will be an update in a weeks time or a month or so yet.

But once the display is opened with some media and a Newsletter post out with bright colour photos the share price could jump a Dollar Up.

Its a bit like Getswift in the early days, or Kogan. they just dabbled along for a while and as soon as all the news updates started flowing the SP took off.

Projecting the types of Updates that would be likely to be flowing over the next 6 months and year or so on Titomic, Im just edgy about taking 5c or 10c profit on parcels here and there. For this stock its a bit similar to taking 5c or 10c profit on parcels on GSW or KGN in its growth phase on the chart.

At 2.50c I think this is still cheap considering its potential growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.