TTT 3.57% 13.5¢ titomic limited

TTT chart thread, page-532

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Im not a master trader or master Investor, Im Fn hopeless really.

I got in and out of TTT quite well, finally judged one quite well. I have stuffed up on many believe me.

Im not sure why a few on here keep referencing me, when others on here have opinions and their opinions should be equally considered.

As far as the Maths goes in return to your Pocket etc. If a Trader/Investor can put a 2% gain into their pocket every single week then you are the Guru Voodoo God of the Trading/ Investing World.

Dosnt sound hard does it, just a 5c gain per week on a stock like TTT and you will on average be beating everyone. 2% per week. x 50 weeks = 100% per year.

If I can share some experiences of trading, its the dividends, franking Credits and the Call and Put options that I have sold on Stocks (BlueChips) Covered Calls etc, Naked Puts etc.

These are the things that have kept me afloat, Pure trading alone without other forms of yield on average dont work unless you are a FA trading legend, that Im not.

But from say 20 years of trying to be a trader/investor. Tells me if you can Pocket 5% or 10% in a week, then FFS take it and spend the next week patting yourself on the back.

2% per week and you are Legend Vodoo Trading Investing God of the Trading World. Because no Investor makes 100% per year compounded. If you can do it or do close to that then please become my advisor and I will pay you Cash $$$ per tip no questions asked if you are making me money net.
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 22/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $34.21K 253.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 313000 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 166839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.