TTT 3.70% 13.0¢ titomic limited

TTT chart thread, page-561

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Fun facts - over 90% of day traders, chartist go broke. Of the less than 10% who make it most of them at some stage change their strategy to around 10% of their portfolio to day trading calling it high risk money, fun, gamble trading. Charts are based on history. Have fun driving while always looking in the revision mirror.

TTT has very little history or volume and the price has moved forward long term based on what the company has done. Prime stock for very high risk if your charting/ day trading it.

The amount of money that's given to the market through people trying to squeeze an extra cent here and there is mind blowing.

The best and most successful investors work on the mentality of buying a business. Warren Buffett etc...

Facebook is the best recent example. The chart has recently gone through the "death cross", shoulders, head, knees, toes or whatever the chsrtis call it. Hammered with an enquiry and has just hit record highs and holding. The only market movers in that stock is the shorts and traders being squeezed because they all believed their chart theory.

Behind every business is good management or bad management. GSW will show you that clearly.

I buy and sell purely based of the business itself Just my way and everybody has their way.

Happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $134.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $312.8K 2.429M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206576 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 519776 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.