TTT 5.41% 17.5¢ titomic limited

TTT chart thread, page-882

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    The range bound trade range (circa 2.20-2.50) got smashed on volume and the 2-3 times ATR I would've figured (and suggested) to be a trigger on the downside has been smashed with solid red bars for a few sessions now. No real intraday reversals or much give/take with buyers. Like others I believe in the story but trading into the present is in my view from a technical perspective for the brave or foolish, I don't know which. That is until some confirmation of trend reversal even if giving up a few points of potential profit. It was the same for me when selling out on what felt like an exponential up gap Into the 2.80s that was going to exhaust - I lost a few points on partial reversal and was happy to, but captured most of the big move. I almost bought back in in 2.25 range but It was narrow and had no real direction, so was waiting to see where the bigger money took us. Some signs of buyers meeting sellers is what's needed now for the longs; a few longer tails in the day's trading, solid news etc. When/if i see that im likely to scale back in. No certainties in trading just good risk/reward propositions. GLTAH

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $181.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 15.5¢ $140.4K 827.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 268786 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 89503 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.