TTT 3.70% 13.0¢ titomic limited

TTT future potential & possabilities, page-5

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Possibly a bit off topic , so sorry in advance.. But I did message titomic a few days ago to ask if they thought they could use the Bike spray tech, to spray and coat Window frames in Titanium, the same way the join the Bikes, they could join the window frames....

So they replied and said Yeah its something they could do up the track as they have a fair bit on already etc.

But Considering the scale of window frames that get used world wide , and with powercoating fading in hot sun, and with Companies like stock - CPV Clearvue wanting to market their PV Solar Glass purely to direct sun locations etc, then IMO its quite Obvious that Ti coated window frames would be the Ducks Nuts especially for Sunny locations near the sea that get corrosion etc..

When you consider billions of sqm of glass sells per year with most of that into alloy frames, the Ti coatings would be the top end best finish for a long term build etc.

On another Point,,, A few weeks ago I posted saying I expected wide swings, we got the wide up swing, and then i posted probably get a down swing, and now we got it,, But Still waiting here to see if anyone has a good charting to TTT, could you link me in it so I can have a peek, I dont look over here often,

Besta luck.

PS- Ti Windows , Thank me later $.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.