TTT 22.6% 7.6¢ titomic limited

Hey deano, Ive been a believer in the Co of TTT all the time,...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Hey deano, Ive been a believer in the Co of TTT all the time, but Im also a massive believer in cpv thats up 20% today, with a mile to go up yet, But the stock market plays funny games with stock prices, It can run a stock up to the sky when it has no deals or progress, and then sell it down to a fraction of what it was after its loading up deals and progress,, and this has happened to both TTT and cpv...

Ive mentioned to Titomic about window frames in full sun that cpv will only be doing windows in full sun so is potential, and TTT agrees there is potential in future, and I messaged cpv about Titanium coatings etc as well.. So its probable in the future but could be a few years before we see titanium coated window Frames mabe.

As far as market Cap goes, cpv on about 20 MC, and TTT on about 110MC,, Both have potential scale off the charts as far as no Glass ceiling, there is massive room for growth in Both in their sectors.

As with all stocks they can swing 100% up and 50% down like its nothing, but stocks tend not to drop below 15m MC if they are growing, so cpv was a safe accumulate IMO, But with TTT Id like to see others view on the chart and revenue projections from others to support my thoughts on TTT etc, to see when its found the base, 110m MC is a hard one to judge, on the tops side could go to 400m MC same as cpv could too, But the south side its hard to know if 110m MC is as low as Rouge traders will push it before reversing.. I was surprised as hell how low they pushed cpv, was at 85m MC at one point and I expected to get over $1 easy. But its hard to judge when is the optimum entry level sometimes.
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 17/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.014(22.6%)
Mkt cap ! $76.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 9.4¢ 6.4¢ $1.597M 20.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 440000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 195318 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.4¢
  Change
0.014 ( 19.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 9.5¢ 6.4¢ 16439021
Last updated 15.58pm 07/05/2024 ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.