TTT 7.89% 17.5¢ titomic limited

Mate you been around for a while. Lot of the CEO's today are...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Mate you been around for a while. Lot of the CEO's today are money hungry that strip a company bare before it can take off. Giving themselves shares and options

I had great faith in BRN that is an abomination now because the reputation of the CEO is questionable BRN is going in all directions. Gilbert Michaca was doing the same to TTT till Jeff grabbed the helm back again

Most CEO's not all like to take care their own self interest and that is wrong with the world today. In the old days the engineer was the boss who planned for the future. money was spent to have a good foundation now its all about make profit now on the books only to spend many more dollars down the line due to poor planing.

Jeffs doing a great job building something thats going to last putting in place everything now so it wont cost us later. he spent time getting those pipe patents instead of making quick profits now thats why Im a long term hold.

Many times i had to empty the BS filter and pretty well tired of it now why people say we not making money if those are tired please sell your shares or dont buy them at all because I will buy them i have filtered out the crap in a few forums I been in and have made a considerable amount of money .

It is sad that even though what we say has little influence unfortunately there are the vulnerable few who listen to the nay sayers who just create a new user to start their spin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $176.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $513.3K 2.881M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150732 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 18500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.