TTT 4.00% 12.0¢ titomic limited

The share count doesn’t help. Over 800 million shares in the...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The share count doesn’t help. Over 800 million shares in the float is not a good look for such a small company. Many investors see this and will not give it a second look.

Having said that, analytically one can see this small drip of info beginning to come out in these partnerships with multi-bullion dollar prestigious corporations that do NOT get in to such partnerships without a major vetting process. The recent info with these major airline carries has me wondering why with such a small market cap, a large player hasn’t come in with either a friendly or unfriendly takeover? I’ll add the ValPak news in there as well proving out that side car Bob value added technology.

I mean $13 million is a crazy low market cap when looking at the last 3 or so months of amazing news release revelations?

Am I missing something here?

There is no insider majority protection of the outstanding share count to counter a hostile takeover bid either. Don’t be surprised should one see an announcement about this in my opinion.

Someone tell me I am wrong with such an assertion.

I am not advocating it. I want this company and dedicated shareholders to benefit organically. I loath hostile takeovers as they are just that and the acquiring company gets off cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.8¢ 11.5¢ $375.0K 2.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 175596 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 35766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.