TTT 4.76% 8.8¢ titomic limited

This is the kind of traction within Governmental and Research...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This is the kind of traction within Governmental and Research collaboration that needs to be promoted… often. I am a RARE American who recognizes the moving chess pieces on a global scale which INCLUDES the de dollarization globally.

The US has a spending problem it refuses to address with its public at large because career politicians enter into Congress to enrich themselves using insider information garnered from proposed policy information coming down the pipe. They have no incentive to be fiscally conservative.

A discerning eye would have picked up on the notation of Australia having the largest supply of titanium in that article.

More central banks are accumulating gold as a hedge against the US dollar and smartly because of the irreconcilable and irresponsible accumulation of $33 trillion in national debt. As the renowned economist Milton Freidman said, “All debts are paid”.

Titomic and this collaboration of trumpeting your titanium resource could be looked at as a hedge as is gold is to the central banks currently. The Dutch and Chinese for example have been accumulating gold.

This is why I’ve been accumulating this equity. I find it to be a high risk high reward potential and the affirmation of Boeing, Air France and KLM have my attention. Add in Triton Systems (Military Industrial Complex) should not be taking lightly in a sea of competition.. Add to this the ever increasing aerospace growth and you have a gem of a company here setting itself up for POTENTIAL explosive growth.

I recognize it shot out of the gate like a rocket and has floundered the last year but that isn’t unique for many fledgling companies.

The affirmation of the companies I’ve just noted is going to catch “someone’s attention in a major way at some point in my opinion.

It’s been an interesting few months.

Oh damn look at me.. I am pumping. Do I feel dirty? Absolutely.. I loath pumping to the enth degree. Someone hand me a bar of soap.. on a rope of course..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $88.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $105.2K 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64759 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 79820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ 197592
Last updated 15.58pm 17/06/2024 ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.