TTT 6.45% 14.5¢ titomic limited

TTT media, page-1458

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Keep in my also Herbert's background (HP). Every business needs printers and they are used constantly. To achieve the level of powder sales for the (current non existent) sales of TKF machines, they would almost have to be running production runs on a very consistent basis.

As the sale of these machines in Industry is scarce, there is nothing to base turnover of powder sales on. It would have to be speculation from sales focused people at best. I would be happy to be proven wrong by TTT. Half of this financial year is gone without any news of glass machine sale or another TKF sale. D class machines sales are slow, if we are being advised of them all over the past 6 months.

The share price could well be propped up by the underwriters of the last CR. I can't remember how many shares they had to acquire in the fully underwritten CR, but selling them is how they probably made their $ on the whole CR process. Maybe another round at 1c is coming so generate some additional capital for salaries etc. I watch with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $146.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $445.1K 3.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66467 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 19060 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.