TTT 26.3% 12.0¢ titomic limited

TTT media, page-268

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    JL in the last update video discusses various defence contracts and validations are in the pipeworks. As a registered research service provider (and the only additive manufacturer of metals to achieve this) does anyone else think the CSIRO advertising multiple positions on SEEK for "CSIRO Postdoc in Predicting Material Properties of Additively Manufactured Parts" and under job category it's advertised as "Government & Defence -> Government Federal". Additionally, the job description specifially states its for "In this position, you will undertake computational modelling-based research related to the additive manufacture of metal parts for applications in industries such as aerospace and biomedical. " Jobs also advertised in Melbourne. All key factors that are making me think this could be purely based on TTT and their TKF systems.

Could be jumping the gun here but I'm feeling like there's a strong connection between this job offering (2 Jobs y advertised) and government funded validation studies of TKF products. Also saving Titomic money on their end.

Sorry for the rant and could be completely wrong here, but there are too many similarities between this job offering and Titomica business model to ignore!

Also, my second post on HC about TTT and SEEK ads but it's common sense looking there for basic research.

Link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50098832?type=standout#searchRequestToken=658e6f90-f997-4e7e-a069-1f6bc8935366

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.025(26.3%)
Mkt cap ! $97.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 12.5¢ 9.5¢ $931.6K 8.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 437471 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2160756 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.