TTT 0.00% 17.0¢ titomic limited

It takes years of hard work, sweat and tears, believes and...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    It takes years of hard work, sweat and tears, believes and dreams and a little bit of luck to become a successful pioneer/unicorn. I/We still believe in the story and the future of TKF; fortunately, more people are beginning to believe in 3D printing.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/makerbot-report-reveals-74-companies-135200598.html

Maybe 10 years down the road, when we look back, we will be proud to be an early adopter of an amazing Auz company that revolutionized metal production. I shall go back to bed to continue the dream of seeing TTT succeeded and became a leader in metal 3D manufacturing.

As much as we are impatience with JL, I strongly believe that he is leading us on the right path. It's not going to be easy to get big big contracts and sales in the ten of millions, not easy during the normal time, let alone during a pandemic. If we were to be a small player and produce everyday items like bike frames or other small components, we will be fallen into the same trap as those came before us (Stratasys, 3D Systems Corporation, Proto Labs Inc, etc...). Their share price has mostly fallen in recent years, or their revenue growth has stagnated. I think JL is a dreamer and a believer of the technology, and he is taking us into the rabbit hole so that we will emerge as a unicorn in LaLa land

For those who think the SP of 68c is a disaster, and are in the red (myself included), I think we've just bought into the company a little too early. TTT had just celebrated their 3rd Birthday last week at an IPO price of 20c in 2017. To put the current SP into perspective, that's a significant return for those who bought at IPO.

Jokes aside, my next post should be something more serious and material. Perhaps looking at the valuation of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $184.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $75.14K 436.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5446 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 119134 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.