TTT 15.1% 8.4¢ titomic limited

Begs the question then why nothing has come of the barrels since...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    Begs the question then why nothing has come of the barrels since TAUV fell through 12 months ago. Could it be that TAUVs claim of the following is being adhered to;
    ’ Titomic to protect and observe the market place exclusivity of TAUV’s products so enhanced by the Titomic Kinetic Fusion technology’

I remember stumbling upon the announcement ending the arrangement with TTT on the TAUV website around the 3/10/19 (published 2/10). TTT only announced this to the market on the 11/10...yet another reason why Jeff needs to go.

Of more concern is TTT did not receive any payment from TAUV for milestones being met in June which should have been a signal all was not good. There is a pattern here for which Jeff and Peter Vaughan need to be held accountable.

The dogs are barking and the writing ia on the wall for some, including board members like the Fox! That said, I have changed sentiment from hold to buy in the hope the new board are the catalyst for change which is well overdue.

Let me know if I’ve missed anyone peeps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.011(15.1%)
Mkt cap ! $83.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 8.8¢ 7.6¢ $197.4K 2.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67982 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 28000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.